The RP Data Research Team have released its latest housing market report for the Gold Coast region. The report provides an in depth look at the current conditions across the Gold Coast housing market and offers key trends, metrics and suburb statistical data.
Some of the key trends mentioned:
- 3.8% increase in dwelling values over the past year
- 4.8% increase in house values over the past year
- 0.7% decrease in unit values over the past year
- Houses – Median weekly rental rate up 2.2% to $460
- Units – Median weekly rental rate unchanged to $350
Click the link below to download your copy of the report!