Offers Over $450,000
Executive Golf Course Frontage Villa
This golf townhouse villa is a haven of peace and privacy and it boasts an easy lifestyle with effortless indoor/outdoor living. Wonderfully maintained and perfectly positioned. So whether you’re looking to downsize or are wanting a holiday home nestled in an exclusive golfing community this one is worthy of an inspection, you won’t be disappointed. The Links golf club and Hope Island Marina shopping village is minutes from your doorstep.
* Entering the property through a private courtyard area, you will be invited through the double timber French doors, into the foyer of the property.
* The elevated kitchen is large and well appointed with quality appliances and stone bench tops, and opens onto the living area.
* Large combined tiled living & dining opens onto a covered entertaining area which leads to the lawns and rear gardens, with the golf course beyond.
* Also on the ground floor is the separate powder room, separate laundry inclusive of the dryer, along with internal access to the single lock up garage. The private external courtyard can also be utilised as a second secure parking bay.
* Spiraled carpeted stairs lead you to the top floor which contain all three bedrooms and main bathroom which is adjacent to bedroom 2.
* The master bedroom is at the rear of the property and is expansive in size, and opens onto a balcony. There is a separate walk-in robe, along with a very large ensuite featuring double vanities and a large shower.
* Additional two bedrooms are located at the front of the property and both contain sliding mirror wardrobes and ceiling fans.
* Currently tenanted to March 2018
Other features of the villa include:
Private, gated community
Intercom & 24 hour security to the complex and individual villas
Fantastic resort style facilities including a stunning pool and gym
Ducted air-conditioning throughout
This is a well maintained and beautiful villa that is a short drive to the M1, and close to Sanctuary Cove, harbour and is located amongst some of the Gold Coasts premium suburbs, restaurants, shops and amenities.