Our skilled and dedicated team are focused on providing a special level of service that will take the headaches out of property investment. Gone are the days when property management was simply about collecting rent. Changes in legislation and the level of service required by tenants and landlords have made property management a specialised division of real estate. The team at MPM Property specialise in property management and offer a diverse range of skills and experience.
For leasing and managing your investment property, the fees charged by MPM Property are competitive and are tailored to suit each individual situation. MPM Property is an investment not a cost, as we truly manage your property for you. Once you have experienced our “stress free” management you will become more confident to grow your property portfolio. Our promises to you are:
– To manage the property as though it were our own
– To chase arrears as though it is our own money
– To keep you fully informed at all times
– To inspect your property every 3-4 months
– To disburse your funds into your nominated bank account
This is one of our highest priorities. We ensure that each carefully selected tenant is thoroughly screened and has the best possible references.
– We screen all applicants through national tenancy databases
– We contact former and current landlords for verbal references
– We do a verification of the applicants employment and income
– We seek employment reference checks.
– We obtain 100 points of identification from each applicant
– We do a thorough check of personal references for each applicant
Once the necessary security, character and employment checks have been done we then contact you with the most suitable applications and discuss them in detail so the best possible applicant is selected for your investment property.
The majority of issues with tenants can be resolved with simple communication. We maintain close relationships with your tenants at all times ensuring all issues and feedback is dealt with promptly. Our owners are kept informed all throughout the tenancy with updates on aspects promptly and professionally as possible.
We understand your needs and requirements
– We understand that even a few weeks vacancy each year makes a big difference.
– We understand the worry, anxiety and cost that a poor tenant can cause you.
– We understand that repairs and maintenance do need to be conducted properly and in the most desired and cost effective way by quality licensed contractors.
– We understand your need to know that the advice you are being given regarding your investment property is reliable and trustworthy.
– We understand that your working relationship with your Property Manager ensures that everything is taken care of so that worrying about your investment property is one less thing you need to deal with.
By choosing us to look after your property, you’re choosing a REIQ member
When you’re choosing a real estate professional, it makes sense to ask whether they are a REIQ Member. We are committed to the high standards of ethics and professionalism and pride in our work that this industry body supports. We also attend regular training to ensure the highest standards of service and legislative information.
Our experienced management team, in conjunction with our reputable and experienced tradespeople, will ensure that your property is well presented when leased and properly maintained during the tenancy. We will also advise on renovations, when required. Regular inspections, market knowledge and a diligent reporting process will ensure your property is maintained in the best possible manner. In this way, quality tenants will be prepared to pay a premium market rent, which, in turn, will increase your property’s value.